My BFF 9/01/2014








ABOUT THIS VIDEO:

a My BFF is an 2014 Filipino family drama series broadcasting by GMA Network, starring Jillian Ward, Mona Louise Rey, Janno Gibbs and Manilyn Reynes. It premiered on June 30, 2014 on the network's GMA Telebabad early primetime block replacing My Love from the Star, and worldwide on June 30, 2014 (North American feed with new episodes in the evening telecasts) and July 1, 2014 (Middle East and North Africa, Asia Pacific and European feeds with new episodes in the afternoon telecasts) via GMA Pinoy TV. Due to high-ratings of My Love From The Star, the network decided to air My BFF to maintain high ratings. The series is inspired from ABS-CBN's Pure Love and Momay which the story tackles about ghosts.








Part 1




Part 2




Part 3




Part 4






Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Pyra Ang Babaeng Apoy Finale 11/29/2013

Maghihintay Pa Rin Gma7 9/03/2013

How to decrypt your files if you've been hit by WannaCry